Energy Auditing And Electrical Contracting
The energy Audit provides the vital information base
fore overall energy conservation program converting
essentially energy utilization analysis and evaluation
of energy conservation measures.
- Identifying the quality and cost of various
- Assessing present pattern of energy consumption
in different cost centres of operations.
- Relating energy inputs and production output.
- Identifying potential areas of thermal and
electrical energy economy.
- Highlighting wastage’s in major areas.
- Fixing of energy saving potential targets for
individual cost centres.
- Implementation of measures for energy
conservation & realisation of saving.